§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below you will find details on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data which relates to you personally e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and your usage behaviour.
(2) Responsibility in accordance with Article 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is assumed by AllOfficeCenters GmbH, Bockenheimer Landstrasse 33, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) If you have questions about our handling of your personal information, please contact us directly via email@example.com or you can reach our Data Protection Officer at:
intersoft consulting services AG
Data Protection Officer
Beim Strohhause 17 20097 Hamburg
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or contact form, we store the data you send us (your e-mail address, name, company’s name, telephone number and search profile) to respond to your rental enquiry. We delete this data once storage of this is no longer necessary or limit processing if we have a legal obligation to retain the data.
(5) If we use contracted third parties for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for ongoing support, we will inform you on the respective processes in detail below. Hereby we also name the defined criteria of the retention period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with view to the personal data concerned:
Right to information
Right to correction or deletion
Right to restriction of processing
Right to object to processing
Right to data portability
(2) You are also entitled to make a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data to a data protection authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you are only using our website for informational purposes, i.e. you are not registering or sending us any other information, we collect only the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data which we technically require to display our website and ensure stability and security (legal basis: Article 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
Date and time of visit
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of request (page visited)
Access status/http status code
Data volume transferred
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and browser software version
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are also stored on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive and allocated to your browser (by us) through which certain information is transferred. Cookies cannot carry out any programmes or transfer viruses onto your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies. These save a so-called session ID which can allocate various requests from your browser to the joint session. This helps your computer to be identified should you visit our website again. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain time period which differs depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time by means of the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting depending on your preferences and e.g. reject third party cookies or all cookies. We would, however, like to point out that this may lead to you being unable to use all functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies which are used are not logged by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. We use HTML5 storage objects which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of which browser you use and do not have an automated expiry date. If you do not want any processing by the Flash cookies you must install a corresponding add-on e.g. “Cookiebro” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/cookiebro/
) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by selecting the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly manually delete your cookies and browser history.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service operated by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information created by the cookie on your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA where it is stored. If IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, within member states of the European Union or other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, Google will shorten your IP address first before transmitting it. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and perform further services for the website operator on website and internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be associated with other data of Google.
(3) You can prevent cookies being stored with a corresponding setting on your browser software. We would, however, like to point out that this may prevent the full use of all functions of this website. You can also prevent the collection of the data created by the cookie on your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in on the below link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the addition “_anonymizeIp”. Through this, IP addresses are shortened and processed further – this does not allow any data to be traced back to individual persons. If reference to a particular person is possible through the collected data, this is immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to allow us to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve this. With the statistics which are collected we improve our offer and make this more interesting for you as user. In the event of exceptional cases when personal data is transferred to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(7) This website uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flow which occurs via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your Google customer account under “My data” / “Personal data”.
§ 5 Google Ads and Google Analytics Remarketing
(1) Our websites use the Google Analytics Remarketing features in conjunction with the cross-device features of Google Ads. Provider is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(2) This feature allows Google Analytics Remarketing to link the target audiences created with Google Analytics Remarketing to the cross-device capabilities of Google Ads. In this way, interest-based, personalised advertising messages that have been adapted to you depending on your previous usage and surfing behaviour on one terminal (e.g. mobile phone) can also be displayed on another of your terminals (e.g. tablet or PC).
(3) If you have given your consent, Google will link your web and app browser history to your Google Account for this purpose. In this way, the same personalized advertising messages can be displayed on every device on which you log in with your Google Account.
(4) To support this feature, Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated user IDs that are temporarily linked to our Google Analytics data to define and create target audiences for cross-device advertising.
(5) You can permanently opt out of cross-device remarketing/targeting by opting out of personalized advertising in your Google Account by following this link: https://www.adsettings.google.com/
(6) The data collected in your Google Account will only be aggregated on the basis of your consent, which you may give or revoke to Google (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). In the case of data collection processes that are not consolidated in your Google Account (e.g. because you do not have a Google Account or have objected to the consolidation), the data collection is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest arises from the fact that the website operator has an interest in the anonymous analysis of website visitors for advertising purposes.
(7) Further information and the data protection regulations can be found in Google's data protection declaration at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en.
§ 6 Google Ads and Google Analytics Conversion Tracking
(1) This website uses Google Ads. Ads is an online advertising program (Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
(2) As part of Google Ads, we use conversion tracking. When you click on an ad placed by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is set. Cookies are small text files that the Internet browser places on the user's computer. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used to personally identify users. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page.
(3) Each Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked through ads customer websites. The information collected from the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for ads customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they will not receive any information that personally identifies them. If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can opt out of this use by easily turning off the Google Conversion Tracking cookie in your Internet browser under User Preferences. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
(4) The storage of "conversion cookies" and the use of this tracking tool are based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour in order to optimise both its website and its advertising.
(6) You can set your browser so that you are informed when cookies are set and only allow cookies in individual cases, accept cookies for specific cases or generally exclude them and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
§ 7 Analysis via WiredMinds
(1) We use products of wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) for marketing and optimization purposes. These products collect and process your personal data and use it to create usage profiles under a pseudonym. These usage profiles are fully anonymized where possible and appropriate. We and wiredminds employ cookies and/or Web beacons (also known as tracking pixels) on this website. We transfer the data we collect about you, which may also include personal data, to wiredminds or wiredminds gathers this data directly.
(2) Wiredminds is entitled to use information that you leave behind by visiting our Web sites to create anonymized usage profiles. The data collected shall not be used to personally identify visitors to this website without the express permission of the party affected and shall not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. Any IP addresses recorded are anonymized immediately by deleting the last number block. Permission to collect and store data in the future may be revoked at any time.
Updated by the AllOfficeCenters GmbH in August 2019.